Tuesday, November 29, 2005

About Our Bloggers

Guy Murray: I was born in Murray, Utah--but soon moved with my parents to the shadows of the everlasting concrete hills in Southern California, where I grew up. I served a mission in Uruguay and Paraguay, when they were both one mission. I attended Brigham Young University, graduating in 1983, with a degree in Political Science. I then attended Whittier College School of Law, graduating in 1986, serving both on Moot Court and as an editor on the Whittier Law Review. In 1993 I moved to California's Central Coast, after the Rodney King debacle and subsequent riots in Southern California. I am a founding partner of Murray & Whitehead, Nipomo's largest, and most technologically advanced law firm. I currently am in the Young Men's Presidency, working in the Venturing program in our ward. I also blog here, here, and here.

Co Bloggers: My Co-Bloggers are a bit shy at the moment; however, in time I'm hoping to coax them out of the blogger closet and to post a brief bio for each of them; however, in the interim I hope you enjoy the posts, and feel free to leave comments when moved upon by the spirit, or whatever else moves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home